Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jazz game

Last night we went to our first jazz game of the season. It was a preseason game, so there were not a lot of people there which was kinda nice. The kids and I had such a great time. Brian had to host the suite for his work so I sat with the kids in our season ticket seats while he went to "work". But we could see Brian in the suite the whole time. The kids were so good for me, I couldn't have asked for them to be any better. Although the snow cones and pizza I bribed them with helped. We are looking forward to going to many more jazz game throughout the upcoming season.







2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love Jackson's dirty face!! I'm glad he didn't fall asleep like he did last week.

Unknown said...

WOW you guys have season tickets to the Broncos AND the Jazz??? How cool is that???