Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gratitude Day #11

I am thankful for....

1. Game night with the Lambs. Last night the Lambs came over and we watched the Jazz game and then played games with the kids. We had a blast playing DDR and guitar hero. Trevon said it was one of the funnest days of his life! I am so grateful to have such good friends.

2. The DVD player in the car. It helps to much to keep the kids entertained while we run errands in the car.

3. Jackson's sense of humor. Jackson is such a character and he is always saying things that totally crack us up. The other day I was talking to my cousin Shannon and I was telling her how Jackson was a little mini Brian, and Jackson turned to us and said " yeah, but I'm funnier". And then the other day he was sad ( I can't remember why) and he told me his" feelings were broke into pieces too small for a mouse". I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks! We had a great time too! Love you guys!!

Becky and Bryce said...

I love Jackson too and he always cracked me up. I remember him telling me his heart was broken because you had left him in sunbeams. He's so darling