Thursday, November 08, 2007

Gratitude Day #2

I am thankful for.....

1. Having the three most beautiful and fantastic kids in the whole wide world. ( I am a little biased, but I really believe I got the three best.) They have their moments, but don't we all?

2. My health and the health of my family.

3. Taking piano lessons when I was young. I know that I am far from a concert pianist, but I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to take piano lessons and learn the basics. Along with this I am also very thankful for my calling as the relief society pianist. I have been forced to practice and I have learned and improved so much!!

1 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

it's funny how eventually you are thankful for learning to play the piano. My mom pulled her hair out trying to get me to dedicate myself and practice. I too grew so much in my calling as primary pianist. (never thought I would say this but...it's has been my favorite ultimate calling so far)