Monday, November 12, 2007

Gratitude Day #6

I am thankful for.....

1. Date night with my husband and no kids. Tonight Brian and I are going to the Jazz game. We get to go in his company suite. I am so looking forward to it, we should have a fun and relaxing night ( as long as they win).

2. Food. I love food. There is nothing more enjoyable to me than eating a really good meal. And I am especially thankful for food that is served to me at a restaurant. I love going out to dinner, I don't really like to cook so I always look forward to going out to eat. (This might explain why I am 40 pounds heavier now than when I got married)

3. My hair dryer. Last week my hairdryer died and of course it died just as I began to dry my hair. I had to let it air dry and run to walmart to buy another one. I know this is silly, but it is a staple of mine in my morning routine. It messed up my whole day and my hair was so bad I had to wear a hat.

0 comments: