Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gratitude Day #12,13,& 14

I know, I know I am a total slacker so here are nine things.

I am thankful for.....

1.Taylor's cute laugh. I love it when little kids laugh, especially when it is that REAL laugh deep down in their bellies. I can't get enough of it.

2. My vacuum. I got a new vacuum last year and I really like it. Not that I really enjoy vacuuming, but it is something that needs to be done, so to have a good vacuum sure helps.

3. Spending time with my husband and kids. We went to high school musical the ice tour on Saturday night. We had a total blast. I will post more about this later.

4. Brian's continuing success at work. He just got a promotion yesterday. His new title is Vice President of Targeted Publications. He is really excited as am I. It will be a lot of work, but he is looking forward to something new and different. I am so proud of him.

5. Music. I love to listen to it all the time. When I am in the car, or cleaning the house, or anytime.

6. Movies. I love to go to the movies. Last night my mom and sister and I took the kids to see Mr. Magoriums wonder emporium. It wasn't my favorite movie, but I still enjoyed going. I can't wait to see Enchanted when it comes out tomorrow.

7.High thread count sheets. Once you go up you will never go back.

8. Slurpees. I had to copy you Jenn, I can't believe I didn't think of slurpees. I have to have one at least once a week. How can anyone survive without slurpees.

9. Tax returns. I hate to pay taxes, but at least we can look forward to getting that little bit back each year. We just got ours back just in time for Christmas ( we had to file an extension back in April)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good for you with the slurpees! I thought about it because I was craving one! AND tell Brian congrats for us, but pretty soon we won't be able to hang out together because you will have WAY too much $$ for us! Ha, ha! :)