Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Gratitude Journal

I got this idea from a friend's blog and I decided to copy it. I want to invite everybody to join me in a gratitude countdown until Thanksgiving. But there are rules:



*Each day post 3 things that you are grateful for
*The challenge is to come up with three different things each day, try not to repeat entries
*Your entry should be made each day. If you miss a day, no big deal, but you have to make up for it the next day by posting 6 things you are grateful for.
So those are the rules pretty simple huh? So here are my first three things I am grateful for:
1. Great friends and family who I can call and depend on anytime. I have a lot of people that I know would do just about anything for me. I don't know what I would do without them.
2. Thursday night television and my TiVo.
3. A wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally, and works extremely hard everyday to support our family. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments.

0 comments: