Friday, November 30, 2007

Total Slacker

I can't believe it has been so long since my last blog. I didn't even finish my gratitude journal. I have been so busy with everything these days, I just haven't taken the time to sit down at the computer. Oh well, at least I am writing now. We have had an eventful few weeks, nothing to exciting or spectacular, we just seem to stay very busy. Basketball season has started for Brian so he is one very busy guy. But we love to go to his games so it is not so bad. This is Taylor at one of Brian's basketball games. She is stretching like the cheerleaders do.


Isn't this just the saddest face you have ever seen? I can't even remember what I did, I probably said no or something, but this was the face I got. And then he told me that his "feelings were broke into pieces even too small for a mouse" I couldn't help but giggle when he told me that. I guess he has been reading the Grinch lately

Jackson is just like his dad, he loves his beverages. He loves his so much, he took it to bed with him.

0 comments: