Friday, November 16, 2007

Gratitude Days #9 & #10

Okay, I know I am a slacker...... so here are six more things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for.....

1. My calculator. I hate math and I always have, so my calculator is by best friend. Especially when I am shopping and I can figure out the % off on the clearance rack.

2. Milk. I love to drink milk and so do all my kids (not Brian). I think we go through at least a gallon a day. There is nothing better than an ice cold glass of milk. And it is good for you unlike most other foods and beverages I like.

3. Ebay. I love to shop on ebay. I just bought a few things for Christmas and two pairs of jeans for me. I love it!! (I think I might be addicted)

4.Good smelly things. To clarify I mean candles and oils and stuff. I love to have my house smell pretty.

5.Kids who are entertained pretty easily. It helps me get a lot of things done when the kids can entertain themselves. I don't even know why we buy them toys sometimes, they are just as happy with a cardboard box. They can play for hours with it.

6.Being able to pay all my bills online. I do not miss the days of writing out a million checks and putting them in the mail every month. Most of our bills just automatically come out of our account on a scheduled day. This is such a huge convenience, and it saves me so much time and even a little money because I don't have to buy checks or stamps.

0 comments: