Friday, November 09, 2007

Gratitude Day #3

I am thankful for.....

1. Jumper cables, and a neighbor who knows how to use them. This morning when I went to take Trevon to school the battery on the car was dead. My fantastic neighbor Jared was fortunately home and he came over and helped me roll the car out of the garage and get it started. Thank you so much Jared, you were a lifesaver!

2. My cell phone. How did we ever survive without them?

3. This beautiful weather we are having. I just love this time of year when you can leave your windows open and let the breeze go through the house. And the kids can still play outside for a little while after school but before it gets too dark. I have to enjoy it while I can because pretty soon the ground will be covered in snow.

2 comments:

mommyoffour said...

You are so welcome Kim! I am glad that you called us, I love it when I can help someone in need! I too was glad that Jared was home, I would have been clueless! As Jared would say... it looks like I need a lesson! :) I love your posts, it is fun to see what you are grateful for each and every day! You guys are all awesome!

Plus, thanks for letting the girls hang out over there for awhile. I loved hearing the stories... dog poop on Morgan's shoes, running, playing, eating, etc. They had a blast!!

Aubrey said...

Kim, I saw your kids out raking leaves the other night. So fun!! I love that it isnt too cold either, it has been really nice weather.