Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just some pictures

I just wanted to post a few pictures that I have taken over the past week or so. They made me giggle so I thought I would share them.


This was at Kohls. She has no problem making herself at home
I just love this picture.
I heard some talking when I walked by the bathroom door the other day and when I opened the door, this is what I saw. I went and grabbed my camera, but Taylor wasn't happy about it, she wanted me to shut the door so Jackson could finish the story.
This is what happens when I let Taylor dress herself. She has on pink snow boots, red corduroy pants, a black Halloween shirt, and a robe that is three sized too small. It took me about 30 minutes to convince her to put on something else.

Taylor the fashion designer. ( I hope not!)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my!! That is hilarious. LOVE Taylor's outfit.

Cassie said...

Ok, Jackson reading to Taylor on the toilet? HILARIOUS! That is so funny. And I also enjoy Taylor's outfit. Can she come pick out some clothes for Alyssa to wear?

Aubrey said...

So cute, she is quite the fashion designer. :) Her and Jillian would get along great.